Your Personal Info
Information is collected via:
- registering or subscribing for Hamilton Arts Festival Toi Ora ki Kirikiriroa (HAFTOKK) communications
- participating in surveys, giveaways and/or competitions
- registering for free events or community participation
- purchasing a ticket to a festival event via our ticketing agent Eventfinda.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- communicate HAF news, info, events, promotions etc
- communicate change about a show or event for which you have registered or purchased a ticket
- analyse survey information to report back to our funders, sponsors and board to help plan for and improve future festivals. This information would never personally identify an individual
- create a database of contacts for our e-newsletter and digital marketing efforts.
Keeping Info Safe
In order to protect against unauthorised access, uphold data accuracy, and guarantee the proper handling of information, we’ve implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial protocols to safeguard the data we gather. Rest assured, your personally identifiable information remains confidential and is only disclosed as mandated by the law or essential for the Festival’s secure operation. We never trade, lease, or share your details with third-party organisations. Furthermore, we never employ your information for purposes beyond its initial collection without offering you the option to opt out or prevent such unrelated uses.
Opt-Out / Update / Remove Info
To stop receiving our email communications, simply click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of the most recent email you received from us. If you need to access, update, or request the removal of your personal information held by HAFTOKK, kindly send a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any personally identifiable information will be promptly deleted or securely destroyed. However, please note that we may retain aggregate or statistical information for record-keeping or reporting purposes.
Photos and filming at Events
When you attend a Festival event or show, you grant HAFTOKK or third parties authorised by HAFTOKK permission to take photographs and film you.HAFTOKK and these authorised third parties may freely broadcast, publish, license, and utilise any photographs, films, recordings, or images of you without any form of compensation. Please be aware that neither HAFTOKK, the third parties, nor the licensees bear any liability to you regarding the usage of these materials.
Third Party Services
We’ve partnered with Eventfinda for our ticketing services and utilise third-party tools like Google Analytics to monitor website usage. Please note that the privacy practices of these services, as well as the content and policies of organisations linked through our website, are beyond the purview of Hamilton Gardens Summer Festival Foundation. To get a better understanding of their privacy and data collection procedures, we recommend visiting the privacy policies of these third-party websites. Your privacy is important to us, and we want you to be well-informed about how your data is handled.